Code of Ethics
1. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, color or ethnic origin in our student admission or hiring policies.
2. The welfare of our students will be the primary concern in all decisions regarding ethics and standards.
3. We must carry out commitments made to students, teachers, staff members, school organizations, patrons and the general public.
4. We will carefully avoid misleading or ambiguous statements about the philosophy, stated missions and status of our school.
5. A Parent and Student Handbook, which includes all school policies and procedures, will be given to all Parents of students enrolled at our school.
6. We will not recruit or knowingly initiate attempts to bring about transfer of a student from another independent school to our school.
7. We will recognize our obligation to keep, protect and preserve the records of a student's attendance and achievements. We will all maintain the confidentiality of reports and information exchanged amongst ourselves, with other schools or outside the school concerning the student, parents, faculty and administration.
8. We will not complete the enrollment process of a student without obtaining from the parents, and/or current school, all transcripts, test scores, progress reports and any other pertinent information concerning student.
9. We will abide by all local, state and federal laws.
10. Schoolhouse's Preparatory Administration, Faculty and Staff all assume responsibility for the education and safety of all students and for fulfilling the ethics and principals of good practice as stated in this Code of Ethics.
11. All information pertaining to the operations of our school will be posted on the school's website and updated regularly.